The topic of student life is always relevant, and especially if it is students from different countries. In our case, this is Ukraine and Moldova, namely Chernivtsi and Balti. I suggest investigating the mood and approach to the lives of young people in these two countries. Talk about their views, what they want to achieve, what opportunities they have, what the state gives them for this. What they do not like in their lives, whether they have a desire and motivation to change something. Tell about their routine, fears, adventures, happy moments.
In the end, we will summarize the common, what unites and distinguishes the students from Ukraine and Moldova.
One thought on “STUDENT LIFE”
I really like the idea of your topic. Maybe we can also focus on some more specific aspects of student life/ young people, for example:
– the creative scene in both cities
– students from Moldova / Ukraine, who decided to study in the other country
– student organisations/ volunteers, other movements
– adavantages, disadvantages, changes, corruption in the education system
– photo series about life in a student dorm
Or any other ideas, which come to our mind while brainstorming